Advance Surfactants India Limited.
Latest Trade Offers
We are counted among the foremost distributor and supplier of Lapping Pitch in New Delhi, Delhi, India. It is recognized worldwide in the precision op..
Our company is a well known distributor and supplier of Quartz Sticky Wax in New Delhi, Delhi, India. Premamount Quartz sticky wax is used in linking ..
Owing to our in-depth expertise in this domain, we are engaged in distributing and supplying of Abrasive Microfinishing Films in New Delhi, Delhi, Ind..
We are one of the well-distinguished companies in the market, engaged in distributing and supplying of Silicon Carbide Grinding Papers in New Delhi, D..
We are one of the leading manufacturer and exporter of superior range of industrial chemicals and surfactants LABSA, LABSA 90%, LABSA 96%, LABSA 98% and linear alkyl benzene sulfonate powder, which are key ingredients in consumer and industrial cleaning compound. Currently we are exporting to more than 40 countries across the globe, besides having 60% of domestic market share.
Our surfactant offer excellent and economical detergency, foaming, wetting, emulsification and biodegradability needed for today's specialized high performance products. Our products are with high purity, biodegradable, dependable, uniform, low in color and stable sulfonate, assuring customers for quality and consistency of performance every time. They are available in various form and concentrations to meet your handling and formulating needs.
Our products are available in free-flowing dry material, paste & liquid and salt forms; manufactured by Advance's proprietary sulfonation processes. Advance can respond to your surfactant needs, whether it's a standard product, a formulated blend, or a customs surfactant.
With headquarters in New Delhi, Advance utilizes a network of modern ISO 9001-2000 manufacturing facilities located at five cities in India. We are led under the Chairmanship of Mr. Ashok Mahindru, who has with him extensive industry experience in the field of manufacturing chemicals for the detergent industry. His visionary guidance and strong support from our team of industry professionals assist us in successfully meeting standard and customized chemical requirements of our clients. Our manufacturing facilities in India are in North-Indore, South- Pondicherry & Mangalore, East-Kolkata and West-Silvassa.
Today, our consistency in delivering high quality and wide range of chemical products has helped us in emerging as one ofthe leading and reputed suppliers in our industry sector. Further the judicious use of cost effective techniques & hi-tech processes enable us to offer clients our range of industrial chemicals products at highly competitive prices.
Our expertise in handling the various involved operations and the dedicated services of our team has helped us to achieve a combined turnover of USD 200 million during FY 2008- 09 and expected to achieve USD 250 million in FY 2009-10.
Mission and Vision
- To strive to be trusted and admired by our customers, the workplace of choice for the best and the brightest, and respected & emulated by our competitors.
- To grow with our customers by delivering innovative value that helps them thrive and prosper. These innovative materials are superior in both price and performance to the competition, and enhance the performance of every product our customer make.
- To maintain our position as leaders in our business segment through technological innovations, market responsiveness & by offering clients best value for every product and service, we deliver.
- To become a world class, dynamic, modem & ever expanding organization that nurtures its values and ethics and works towards their enrichment. To achieve higher standards of quality in our products and services, thereby gaining valuable customer confidence and satisfaction.
- Advance values are driven by its relationship with the stakeholders
- To customers - we will always guarantee the integrity of our products and services To employees - we will always keep them safe, enter into dialogue with them, and improve their skills and employability
- To suppliers - we will take a responsible approach to our purchasing policies
- To communities - we will work tirelessly to earn the respect of our neighbours.
- To the environment- we will constantly strive to limit our impact on the world in which we live.
Activities of Our Group
The services of over 500 strong team of professionals and our modern infrastructure setup enables us to successfully meet the varied involved operational requirements. Apart from manufacturing chemical products, some other services offered by us include:
We also provide to our clients contract manufacturing facilities for detergent, cakes/bars & powder. These facilities meet the needs of those clients whose core area is brand building & marketing and want to outsource their manufacturing facility.
We offer to our clients superior range of consultancy services in the field of mining, environment, petrochemical & oil refining areas. Till now, we have successfully completed over 50 assignments for prestigious clients like World Bank, TICAPCO (BSES), IPCL, Coal India, SAIL, Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation G.O.I. and others.
Our Chemical Product Range
The effective use of advanced technology and involved innovative production techniques assist us in successfully meetin the industrial chemical product demands of our global clients. Our strong R&D base for intermediary & finished deterger also helps us to meet the standard and customized surfactant requirements, which are used in formulation of all types of detergents. The range offered by us include:
- Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid 90%
- Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid 96%
- Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid 98%
- Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonate Paste
- Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonate Noodles
- Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonate Powder
- Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonate Flakes
Besides the above mentioned products, we also offer few more varieties of industrial chemicals which include:
- LABSA 90%
- LABSA 96%
- LABSA 98%, etc.
Research and development
Advance is pro-actively involved in developing new products so as to keep ourselves and our customers a step head. To sure its innovation programs, the group is continually adding to its resource pool through an active external network of leading universities and industrial organizations. R&D team has been continuously making efforts to innovate in the field of surface (technology so as to come out more environment friendly products for future society.
Few of our achievements
- Improving the active matter content of LABSA from 85% to 86% in 1984-85, and above 90% through the Sulphuric Acid route, and now only company producing 98% and above.
- Deliver the finished chemical through sulphuric acid route with color as low as 20-25 Klett.
- Development of in-house, modem system for neutralisation & drying of LAS paste.
- Development of reaction system, which is capable of running at six times the throughput capacity of existing reactor.
As a company manufacturing and supplying surfactant to MNC's and to other world's leading companies our proprietary sulfonation technology ensures precision of the quality being demanded by these companies. Our quality Assurance laboratory is being run by a team of talented personnel.
Our well developed infrastructure set-up comprising of modem production equipment, processes and quality control instruments and our constant updating on involved technical know quality management ensures that every batch of products manufactured by us conforms to the grade specification in all aspects.
Our modern infrastructure facilities comprising of advanced range of production machinery equipment and well developed la facilities allows us to flawlessly carry out our production facilities and help us to meet our production targets. The effective u of equipment like glass assembly, high vacuum distillation, filter press and others and services of experienced industry professionals also help us in meeting clients requirements of premium quality industrial chemicals.
All-phase- in substances we produce and export to EU Europe have been successfully pre-registered by us. As a consequences, no REACH related issue is likely to occur using Advance products as ingredients as the transitional period given in the pre-registration process maintains a REACH related supply reliability till the last until end of Registration Phase 1. That is December 1, 2010.
Packaging Facilities and Distribution Network
We offer to our clients both standard and customized packaging solutions. The use of quality material in the packaging process and the expertise of our team allow us to provide sea worthy packaging to the chemicals, ensuring its complete safety during the period of transit. Our packaging is done in Barrels, Flexi tank, IBC's, ISO tanks etc. as per customer requirements.
Our well developed distribution network comprising of our association with reputed C&F agents allow us to successfully meet the timely and prompt delivery of the consignment to any possible destination worldwide.